HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
FROM MIKAEL'S MIX MEDIA

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HE SAID SHE SAID [VON DOOM REMIX VIEDEO] CANCELLED

Hey Guys! I am REALLY REALLY REALLY ABSOLUTELY SORRY to say this but I have to cancel the He Said She Said Von Doom Remix Video. I made it already but it CANNOT upload to any sites for you all to download it. I tried and tried and tried and it is never uploading. When it reaches about 50% the page just says "Internet Explorer Cannot Display Page....."
I AM REALLY SORRY AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. I really wanted you all to see it and I wanted to hear your comments and see how much it was downloaded. :(
Please don't hate me!
Please leave your thoughts and ideas in the Comment Box and if you have ANY suggestions please let me know. Please tell me of some other upload sites and I'll try.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments: